AW: [Full-Disclosure] attacks shutting down windows machines?

> Are they getting the windows shut down prompt? If so I would suggest
> that they aren't patched against the RPC DCOM vul and are infected or
> even if they aren't getting a prompt I think it's still
> highly possible

Yes, it looks very much like the worm. However, someone here mentioned that
it takes about 1 min. for windos to crash (can't they do even that right? :)
).
What we are seing are very rapid reboots, at most 20 seconds.

I'll put it on the worm for now.

Tom Vogt

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html