[Full-Disclosure] New Windows worm?

5 of our office computers recently started behaving strangly.  Simptoms include
-can't view logs in Event Viewer
-can't transfer files over the network
-can't view contents of directories (Windows directory and Program Files)
-disable of copy/paste in Microsoft word
-Lots of svchost errors

Anybody know what this might be caused by?  It all started today.  2 of the computers are located here in the States, and 3 of them are located in Mexico.  I've already eliminated the new MSBlast worm.

quepasa.com :: free email, now with 10mb of space.