RE: [Full-Disclosure] Incident response kit? Really OT, but need some help.

Don't leave home without a Knoppix STD 0.1b CD...

<snip from www.knoppix-std.org>

Knoppix-STD is a customized distribution of the Knoppix Live Linux CD. Boot to the CD and you have Knoppix-STD. That would include Linux kernel 2.4.20, KDE 3.1, incredible hardware detection and hundreds of applications. Boot without the CD and you return to your original operating system. Aside from borrowing power, peripherals and some RAM, Knoppix-STD doesn't touch the host computer.

STD focuses on information security and network management tools. It is meant to be used by both the novice looking to learn more about information security and the security professional looking for another swiss army knife for their tool kit.

<snip>

;-)

Doug Harold, GCIA

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.