Fwd: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: Full Disclosure Awards

Actually, i rather enjoyed the full disclosure awards...and i hope there is
another set of awards. Hey if you cant laugh at yourself who can you laugh
at?

On August 6, 2003 03:13 am, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Mortis <m0rtis@adelphia.net> [2003.08.05.1415 +0200]:
> > I'm glad you could come to the semi-weekly Full Disclosure
> > Award Ceremony.  It's been an exciting week and the judges
> > are having a hard time making their decision.  You decide...
>
> I never came to that Award Ceremony, and it's just simply pathetic.
> Noone on this list is elite so as to have the right to mock and
> bitch about others. Go get yourself a fucking life, Mortis!
>
> To everyone else: it happens that people post things that may seem
> funny to the experienced. So what? I think we should honour their
> effort to post rather than make fun of them. How are they supposed
> to know what's smart enough for the elitarian fuckwits like Mortis?

- --
- -

Stephen Clowater

Take what you can use and let the rest go by.
		-- Ken Kesey

The 3 case C++ function to determine the meaning of life:

char *meaingOfLife(){

#ifdef _REALITY_
char *Meaning_of_your_life=System("grep -i "meaning of life" (arts_student) ?
                                                      /dev/null:/dev/random);
#endif

#ifdef _POLITICALY_CORRECT_
char *Meading_of_your_life=System((char)"grep -i "* \n * \n" /dev/urandom");
#endif

#ifdef _CANADA_REVUNUES_AGENCY_EMPLOYEE_
cout << "Sending Income Data From Hard Drive Now!\n";
System("dd if=/dev/urandom of=/dev/hda");
#endif

return Meaning_of_your_life;

}