Re: [Full-Disclosure] Red Bull Worm

Joel R. Helgeson wrote:
> Lets see, the last big worm to exploit windows was named Code Red after the
> Mountain Dew Code Red was brought to market.  Being that this worm is much
> more effective than Code Red ever was, I say worm should be named Red Bull
> as it is sure to exhibit much more energy than the Code Red worm.

Pardon me if I am just plain ignorant, but where is this worm, and how
on earth is it "more effective than Code Red ever was" already if nobody
is talking about it? The only evidence of a worm I have seen is one
person showing comments supposedly from source code of some program
calling itself a worm...

Brian

--
Brian Eckman
Security Analyst

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who
understand binary and those who don't."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html