[Full-Disclosure] Re: Full Disclosure Awards

also sprach Mortis <m0rtis@adelphia.net> [2003.08.05.1415 +0200]:
> I'm glad you could come to the semi-weekly Full Disclosure
> Award Ceremony.  It's been an exciting week and the judges
> are having a hard time making their decision.  You decide...

I never came to that Award Ceremony, and it's just simply pathetic.
Noone on this list is elite so as to have the right to mock and
bitch about others. Go get yourself a fucking life, Mortis!

To everyone else: it happens that people post things that may seem
funny to the experienced. So what? I think we should honour their
effort to post rather than make fun of them. How are they supposed
to know what's smart enough for the elitarian fuckwits like Mortis?

--

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!

bugs come in through open windows. keep windows shut!

PGP signature