PHPSimple Choose v0.3

Homepage:

http://phpsimplechoose.sourceforge.net

Do you need to add some fun to your site?  Look no further.  With
PHPSimpleChoose you can let your users input terms and have one randomly
choosen.  Every bit of text is changeable, and we are working on allowing you
to choose how many text boxes there are.  We have also intergrated many <span>
elements to allow CSS customization.

Effected files:

Input forms on PHPSimpleChoose

The input forms don't sanatize user input before dynamically generating it.
This could cause users to insert malicious data.

Proof of concept:

Try entering [IMG SRC=javascript:alert('XSS')] in the input boxes.