Re: Sun single-CPU DOS

:Beyond netstat -k, you can probably use lockstat or other kernel
:profiling tools as I mentioned in my earlier post to give them a
:good idea of where the bug really is.  Interrupt issues aren't
:always going to be cut and dried.  There could be some particular
:flavor of IOS, network adapter, media type, CPU, OS, etc. that
:is more prone or less prone to the problem.

One other thought comes to mind is that it could be a particular tty
discipline or STREAMS issue at hand.  The -network- may not be as much
of a factor as "how does the particular traffic that ends up displayed
on the telnet client interplay with the OS".  I doubt that's the issue
in this particular case, but you never know.  I've seen a whole lot of
stranger things...

--
 Mail: mjo@xxxxxxxxxxx  WWW: http://dojo.mi.org/~mjo/  Phone: +1 650 933 9487