phpBB 2.0.12 released

-----Original Message-----
From: phpBB list [mailto:noreply@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: February 21, 2005 15:52
To: phpbb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: phpBB 2.0.12 released

Hi everyone,

phpBB Group announces the release of phpBB 2.0.12. This release
addresses a couple of potential exploits and fixes a number of issues
involving path disclosures, etc. It also introduces a new ACP based
version check (language package maintainers please note the
additional localisation required for this). For further information
please see our announcements forum at www.phpbb.com:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=265423

As with all new releases we urge you to upgrade as soon as possible.
You can of course find this download available on our website at:

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php

As per usual three packages are available to simplify your upgrade.
Upgrade information using the mod template should be available
shortly (for those who prefer this method).