Re: eBay Account Phishing with eBay Redirect

I just tried this out and it worked for me. I got a page asking for a login name and made up a login name and password. After ``logging in'', I got a page asking for my address, phone, CCN, bank information, etc. (They ask for everything! ATM PIN, SSN, DOB, etc... who would actually provide this to the real eBay!?)

After I submitted my fake data, it redirected me to the real eBay login.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway