WASC-Articles: "The 80/20 Rule for Web Application Security"

The Web Application Security Consortium is proud to present our first 'Guest
Article'
written by Jeremiah Grossman, CTO of WhiteHat Security. The article is entitled
"The 80/20 Rule for Web Application Security: Increase your security without
touching the source code" . In this article Jeremiah discusses ways to make
your website more difficult to exploit with little effort. This document can
be found at http://www.webappsec.org/articles/013105.html .

Regards,

- Robert Auger

articles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.webappsec.org

Are you interested in writing a 'Guest Article' for the WASC? Additional
information
on article guidelines may be found at http://www.webappsec.org/articles/.
Inquires
can be sent to articles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Contributed articles may include industry best practices, technical
information about
current issues, innovative defense techniques, etc. NO VENDOR PITCHES OR
MARKETING
GIMMICKS PLEASE. We are only soliciting concrete information from the experts
on the
front lines of the web application security field."