Reverse Engineering the First Pocket PC Trojan

Airscanner Corp. has published a new tutorial on "Reverse Engineering
the First Pocket PC Trojan":

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=340544

This tutorial shows you how to reverse engineer a new example of Windows
Mobile malware - step by step. We include our methods for background
research and even include a fully annotated IDA disassembly of the ARM
binary.  We hope that this tutorial will inspire others to enter the
exciting field of reverse engineering embedded malware.

Contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.airscanner.com