Re: Multiple vulnerabilities in BlackBoard

Hello Xiaofeng,

I'm new to this site so I don't know if it's use to not inform the programme
author before publishing security related information.

Anyway, there's a patch available for this problem for some minutes now. You
can find it on the project download page. I'll do some more testing with it the
next days but it fixes the problem for now, though it's not the most elegant
version.

> *HoMePaGe:http://ProxySky.com    *

Nice homepage you have there. Is that legal, btw?