Re: Diebold Global Election Management System (GEMS) Backdoor Account Allows Authenticated Users to Modify Votes

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 13:16, Nicholas Knight wrote:
> Unrealistic? It is a *voting system*! It does exactly *one* *very*
> *simple* thing! If it cannot do it bug-free, its developers are
> incompetent and should not be allowed anywhere near a compiler, much
> less the key to democracy.

Thank you. This is the most rational post I've seen.

if(VoteForBush) { bush++; }
elseif(VoteForKerry) { kerry++; }
elseif(VoteForNader) { nader++; }

Is not tough. Diebold's refusal to allow the world to see that is highly
suspicious. I suppose I'll get sued under the DMCA for posting their
intellectual property now... Or maybe I have to change line 2 to:
elseif(VoteForKerry) { bush++; } first... There, let the lawsuits rain
in.