-----Original Message-----
From: pressinfo@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pressinfo@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 11:05 AM
To: bugtraq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Of course we won't mention the latest WIRED report of a 5-line VB Script
that changes the critically reported data; through a WINDOWS standard built-in function in a non-audited way;

Of course -A- disclaimer:[From DIEBOLD Claim in article]
' No one would do this knowing the Fines & Jail sentances awaiting conviction '

yeah