New google's top query?

Hi,

i don't remember to have seen this info here...

If information is knowledge and knowledge is power, then Google must be all
powerful. I say this because of the thing you can find on Google if you know
how to look for them. A new Google hack has come to my attention that brings
back some information that is a bit troubling. I must say that it is also good
for the more you know about something the better you are to act upon it. The
hack is this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=visa+4356000000000000..4356999999999999

When this query is put into the Google search, an idea of the brut strength of
Google becomes apparent. You can find things like this, which may worry you if
you found your name on it.

I?m not really sure if Google knows what it can do, but they take an
interesting stance toward their provision of data.

Regards,
Jérôme