Re: Winmx Software making calls to Port 25

OK - one does not begin a post here and fail to complete it obviously.  My
apologies to those that received an incomplete message as evidenced by my inbox.

I was in the process of updating this thread to say that those that have
requested the data from me have narrowed the situation down in that the data is
being sent using the UDP protocol on port 25.  Data is either compressed or
encrypted and efforts are being made to decrypt by at least 2 parties.

RetroGranny