Re: New MyDoom variant

We have recently had a few mydoom-o virus's appearing with a file name of
text.zip. No harm was done, but then seem to be arriving quite alot.

--
 Marc Hultquist (marc@xxxxxxxxx)
 Computerkit Systems (Pty) Ltd
 http://www.cks.co.za
 (P) +27 11 695 5317
 (F) +27 11 312 1408
 (C) +27 82 563 2861
 Quote: Its a bad idea for geeks to be on low-carb diets. Low-carb means no
sugar, no sugar means cravings, cravings mean a loss of concentration, losing
concentration makes geeks irritable and geeks run the computers that run the
world's banks and militaries !!! . . . . . . .  . YE GODS !!! Give me a
frosted chocolate cake before we plunge into anarchy !!! - (c) J.D. "Illad"
Frazer(Userfriendly.org)
Confidentiality Notice:
The above message and all attachments may contain privileged and confidential
information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and
thereafter delete the material from your computer. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the view of the entity transmitting the message.
 Computerkit Retail Systems (Pty) Ltd hereby distances itself from and accepts
no liability in respect of the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the
sending of e-mail communications for other than strictly business purposes