RE: New Worm??? - High level of activity on port 445

Without any more details, like traffic captures, I can only assume it is
one of the new Lsass worms looking for MS04-011 vulnerable machines.

http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/hacktool.lsasssba.html

Roger

***
*Roger A. Grimes, Computer Security Consultant
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (NT/2000/2003/MVP), CNE (3/4), A+
*email: roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*cell: 757-615-3355
*Author of Malicious Mobile Code:  Virus Protection for Windows by
O'Reilly
*http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/malmobcode
*Author of upcoming Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
****