Re: Squirrelmail Chpasswod bof

Hello Matias,
On Saturday, April 17, 2004, Matias Neiff wrote...

> There is a boffer over flow in the chpasswd binary, distributed with the
> plugin. This allow to local's user to execute commands as a root.

It should be noted that while this is a plugin for SquirrelMail, it is
not distributed as part of the SquirrelMail installation, and
generally not supported by the SquirrelMail development team. However,
due to the issue, we are looking into correcting this problem.

--
Jonathan Angliss
(jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)