Re: New IE crash: CSS + HTML

Greetings,

I use Eudora v6 for e-mail, and when it processed the e-mail from arachnid__notdot_net@meta.net.nz re: "New IE crash: CSS + HTML," Eudora crashed with a MSHTML.DLL error. Since the e-mail was then selected by default, Eudora continued to crash on startup until I renamed the MSHTML.DLL file in my \windows\system32 and \dllcache folders. I deleted the message, un-renamed the file, and now Eudora's fine. Information for my MSHTML.DLL file is as follows:

MSHTML.DLL
Microsoft HTML Viewer
v6.00.2800.1226
2,793,472 bytes

I am running McAfee VirusScan Pro with the latest dats, HFNETCHK Pro, etc. and have not found any infections, corruption, etc. I attempted to contact "arachnid__notdot_net@meta.net.nz" about the problem; however, e-mail to following addresses was undeliverable:

arachnid__notdot_net@meta.net.nz
arachnid__notdot_net@meta.nz
arachnid@meta.nz

Is it arachnid__@meta.nz? Anyhow... Did anyone else on the list experience similar problems? Thanks.