Re: SMC Router Denial of Service exploit

Hi

> Tested on an SMC2404WBR - BarricadeT Turbo 11/22 Mbps Wireless Cable/DSL
> Broadband Router.

I ve just tested this code against my SMC 2404WBR. Firmware Version 1.0.10.
But it didnt work.

I saw a lot of UDP & ICMP on the air, but I could access the AP all the
time. Slower as normal but there was still a connection. As stopping the
attack after ~ 10 min everything was just normal.

> Sending a stream of UDP random packets to multiple ports 0-65000 on the
> router will cause the router to freeze until a soft reset is performed on
> it.

I ran the attack against the wireless port.
Perhaps it only works on the WAN Port?

Greets
Claus