uninitialized buffer in midnight commander

Midnight Commander is using uninitialized buffer for handling symlinks in VFS
(tar, cpio). See vfs/direntry.c, handling of buf[] at vfs_s_resolve_symlink().
I wonder but it works almost properly ;-)

On linux-i386 I can reach stack buffer overflow using specially crafted
archive. Open http://buggzy.narod.ru/exp.tgz in mc's VFS to test (mc will
crash).

Affected systems/vendors/archs: at least linux-i386, mc-4.5.52 to mc-4.6.0, too
lazy to test others ;-)

P.S. Greetings to iDEFENSE VCP. I'm tired and hungry ;)