Re: Microsoft security update broken?

Quoting Guy Barnum <GuyBarnum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> The microsoft security update for MS03-023 downloaded via the windows update
> web site appears to be broken.  Either the patch does not properly install or
> is not able to be detected by the web based update scan after install.

I've noticed this with MS-03-033.

No matter how many times I try and install this update, a few days later I get
notification that it needs to be updated.

Windows XP does not seem to be affected by this.

I have seen this problem on Windows 2000 Professional and Windows 2000 Server
machines.

FastQ Communications
Providing Innovative Internet Solutions Since 1993